Information about public agencies of the region
- Government`s structure
- Kazakhstan President`s Address - in action
- Regional programs
- Concept of transition of the Republic of Kazakhstan to “green economy”
- Public service
- Business and Industry
- Transport and communication
- Natural resources
- Land affairs
- Social protection and employment of the population
- Public health
- Science and languages
- Archival science
- Sport And Tourism
- Assembly of the People of Kazakhstan in Pavlodar region
- Normative and legal acts
- Services to the population
- Work with population - Schedule of citizen`s reception
- Public hearings
Home → Science and languages → Normative-legal base in the sphere of language policy → Normative-legal base in the sphere of language policy
Normative-legal base in the sphere of language policy
The decision of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan from August, 14, 1998 N 769
about expansion of the sphere of use of the state language in
the state bodies
with changes having brought by the decisions of the Government RK from 8.01.99 N 16;
from 28.01.05 N 73
According to the article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan " About languages in the Republic of Kazakhstan " and with a view of expansion of the sphere of use of the state language in the state bodies, the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. To the central agencies, akims of all levels:
1) According to the article 23 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan " About languages in the Republic of Kazakhstan ", taking into account necessity of creation of priority conditions for active use of the state language in all spheres of the state activity to develop and carry out a plan of measures for stage-by-stage transition of office-work in the state bodies in the Kazakh language;
See: Standard rules of documenting and management of documentation in the state organizations of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2) In the structures engaged in office-work and preparation of official documents, in the list of qualifying requirements showed to experts to include knowledge of the state language and its learning due to the means of the state;
According to the Decision of the Constitutional Council RK from May, 8, 1997 N 10/2: "... establishment of the list of posts of civil servants for whom the knowledge of the state language in a certain volume is necessary, by the Government, but not the legislative body by means of passing corresponding laws, contradicts the constitutional norm fixed in the item 4 of the article 33. ".
3) Till October, 1, 1998 to determine regions and areas having the opportunity to provide correspondence with higher organizations, information interchange, granting statistical and financial reports and also other kinds of reporting in the state language without giving additional means and to create necessary conditions for conducting office-work in the state language, to prevent the facts of return documents reports and the information represented in the state language by the official bodies;
4) Completely to solve the problem in the central structures of the ministries and other central executive agencies of creation of structural divisions for introduction of office-work in the state language due to internal opportunities. In the list of staff of the state organizations, enterprises and establishments to provide posts of experts of office-work in the state language and translators;
5) To provide the edition of accepted decisions in the state language by the central agencies. In offices of the Prime minister periodically to carry out examination of documents in the state language received from the ministries and other central executive agencies, to make offers in the Government about improvement of their quality;
6) To solve the problem of creation of public services of translation for satisfaction of language need of the population and maintenance of the citizens rights in interlingual sphere in the corresponding bodies of the Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
7) To provide the strict control for registration of seals and stamps, forms, signboards with names and other essential elements, pictorial information of all state bodies according to the article 21 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan " About languages in the Republic of Kazakhstan ";
8) To equip halls for carrying out of official performances, sessions of boards and meetings with hardware for simultaneous interpretation by the central agencies till January, 1, 1999.
2. To develop and carry out a complex computer program of teaching the state language and introductions of office-work in the state language by the Ministry of information and public consent of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. Since 1998/99 to bring into programs of the higher and secondary special educational institutions a special rate " Office-work in the state language " by the Ministry of Education, culture and public health service of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
In subitem 2 of the item 4 words " language rule” are changed with words " legislations of languages " according to the decision of the Government RK from 8.01.99 N 16
4. The Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) To provide a qualitative preparation of bills in the state language brought for consideration to the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) In three-monthly period to prepare and submit for consideration to the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan the Regulation about the order of the control for observance the legislation about languages.
5. The Ministry of transport and communication of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) To provide spheres of transport, trade and communication with qualitative supplemental information in the state language;
2) To provide the communication centres rendering services to inhabitants of the regional centres, cities and areas, settlements and villages with apparatus with Kazakh print and also the experts who are able to carry on the work in the Kazakh language.
6. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to the article 27 of the Law " About languages in the Republic of Kazakhstan " more active use the state language in the activity of diplomatic representatives of the Republic of Kazakhstan and representations of the Republic of Kazakhstan at the international organizations during the conclusion of bilateral agreements and carrying out of other interstate actions
Changes were brought in the item 7 according to the decision of the Government RK from 28.01.05 N 73
7. The first heads of the ministries, other central executive agencies and akims of all levels have the personal responsibility for realization of the given decision.
The Ministry of culture, information and sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan is responsible for coordination and control. The above-named Ministry annually to November, 1 represents information for realization of the given decision to the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
|Placed: 16.04.2007 03:27|
Changed: 16.04.2007 03:27